Options for Sending Money to UUFSMA in US Dollars (including from your IRA fund)
- Do a Zelle interbank transfer. This is a free transfer system involving most national banks and many regional banks. Go online to your bank account and find a "send money" tab, or equivalent. Information should indicate that it's part of the Zelle system. Send the money to email@example.com. It will automatically go into our Frost Bank account in Texas. You don't even need our account number.
- Do an electronic transfer to our account at Frost Bank, Account #: 610227587. The routing number is 114000093. The name on the account is Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of San Miguel de Allende, but UUFSMA should suffice. There should be no fee for this.
- Send a check (paper or electronic bill pay), made out to UUFSMA, to our Frost Bank account as follows:
Bank by Mail Dept.
P.O. Box 2919
San Antonio, TX
* Make sure there's a notation to deposit in Account #: 610227587. Usually there's a box for the account number if you are using electronic bill pay.
- Send money via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is approximately a 3% fee for this service.
If you want to contribute from a charitable trust, please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you contribute from your IRA, please let our treasurer know, as the information our bank gives us doesn't always include the donor's name. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your information, our U.S. federal tax ID number is 85-1413347. We are a 501(c)(3) religious organization.