Benefits of Membership in the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of San Miguel de Allende
- Inclusion and participation in a diverse community of others committed to UU principles of faith, reason, and action.
- Eligibility to make decisions and vote at our annual fellowship meeting and other meetings as outlined in the church bylaws.
- Subscription to UU World, the Unitarian Universalist Association’s semi-annual journal.
- Eligibility to receive short-term, temporary help through our Care Team in case of an accident or illness.
Becoming a Member
Each person has a different journey and you are invited to find and pursue yours. There are a number of activities and programs that can help you decide if our Fellowship is right for you. Attend Sunday programs, Weekly discussion groups, Wednesday comidas, Saturday breakfasts, and monthly potlucks. Meet other folks at coffee hour or volunteer to help on Sundays. You are welcome to participate in all of these activities and more.
After carefully deciding whether if UUFSMA is right for you, you may become an official member by completing a membership form and making a financial commitment to the Fellowship, You may click here to open a form that you can fill in online and submit.
Responsibilities of Membership:
- Be present—attend regularly and bring your authentic self.
- Grow your faith.
- Give of yourself by caring for those in need, helping with a service or coffee hour, welcoming, bringing flowers, being on a committee or serving on the Board.
- Support the Fellowship financially by making an annual pledge.